Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Day 1 synopsis

Weight: 217.6

Getting started!

This day was hard. I won't lie to you. I didn't like the shakes or the soup (chili---really nasty). I had caffeine withdrawal from not having my normal 6 diet cokes. I learned to put one packet of equal and ice in the blender with the shake mix and water before I blend it. The equal trick works for the shakes and the puddings. It takes away the soy taste.

Here's how the day broke down (and yes, you have to keep a food journal):
8:30 AM Had my first medifast chocolate shake
10:30 AM Had a vanilla shake. Added equal.
12:30 PM Tried to eat the medifast chili. Couldn't get it down.
3:00 PM Had Medifast Pudding. Yum!
6:00 PM Lean and Green Meal. 6 oz of baked chicken + 1 can of green beans.
8:45 PM Had my Caramel nut Medifast Bar.

We'll see how it goes!

No comments: