Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 7

Weight: 211.0

FYI, the weights I'll report are from my home scale.


I had my appointment with my Medifast counselor this morning. According to their scale, I have lost 7 pounds in the first week! I am so excited! The interesting thing about the appointment is that they do a urine dip for my ketone levels every week. Fine by me! Everything is looking great!

I can honestly say that the hunger is gone at this point. My energy levels are still really high, too. I think that losing weight is like battling any addiction. The difference between fat people and alcoholics is that alcoholics can cut the alcohol out of their life completely. Fat people have to have food to survive, so our source of addiction is a constant presence in our lives. The thing I am liking about the Medifast plan is that there is little food in my day to day life. It is primarily liquids.

Anyway, 1st week of 26 weeks is complete!

No comments: